Showers

Guest ILLEG4L

Never used the showers at Rockness before, infact never even seen them to be honest! Might have a look this year as our camper this year doesnt have one built in. TITP showers were good the last time i used them, Bit of a nightmare getting out though as the ground is covered in shite so it could be a mission trying to get dressed again.

Anyways, have fun!

The showers are really good. I mean they are usually broken and there's always someone next to you and the que can be a bit shite but im always glad i've had one.

I had a shower at Rockness last year (and then got my hair blow dried too). Had an hour and a bit to wait. But it was first thing in the morning, sun was out and there was plenty of people to talk to. Can stay in the shower for as long as you like, water is really warm and there's a changing area. They were clean too.

• 2 weeks later...