Top 5 Must Sees

Guest 5head

Who are the top 5 acts you wanna see at Rockness 2012 and why.....??

Here are mine:

1 JACQUES LU CONT ( was incredible at the Arches earlier this year, reckon he will be a highlight )

2 DAVE CLARKE ( his set at Rockness 2010 was phenomenal )

3 ETIENNE DE CRECY ( never seen him before, love ' Fast Track ' )

4 ZANE LOWE ( loved his set at the main stage last year, always gets the crowd right up for it )

5 BEARDYMAN ( he was also amazing last year )

1. Justice (Been a fan for a long time and had never had the honor to see them!)

2. Knife Party (New on the scene and would love to see live and I love a bit of dubstep)

3. Estienne De Crecy (AS ABOVE)

4. Metronomy (something a bit different)

5. Also Beardyman (always wanted to see him! didn't think he played last year did he?)

Many others I can't wait to see

1. Porter Robinson (Never seen before and new track Languages is really good)

2. Hudson Mohawke (His DJ sets are insane, wouldn't miss it)

3. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs (Has really cool stage show, glitter cannons, dancers, etc.)

4. Knife Party (Huge fan but haven't seen before)

5. Deadmau5 (How could I not go see him? Though will be a shame if I have to miss Justice for him)

1. Porter Robinson (Never seen before and new track Languages is really good)

2. Hudson Mohawke (His DJ sets are insane, wouldn't miss it)

3. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs (Has really cool stage show, glitter cannons, dancers, etc.)

4. Knife Party (Huge fan but haven't seen before)

5. Deadmau5 (How could I not go see him? Though will be a shame if I have to miss Justice for him)

1. Porter Robinson (love this guys music, varies his style and covers everything I like)

2. Knife Party (Pendulum are my favourite band so I was always going to like KP. I have loved Knife Party before I even knew what they were, heard the first KP tune last march, before they were even called Knife Party)

3. Justice (couldn't get tickets for them at O2 in Glasgow, waited years to see these guys)

4. Madeon (another French wonder, same age as me (17) which is fucking crazy, very daft punkish)

5. DJ Fresh (had the opportunity to see him in London for a UKF event but Knife Party were on at the same time, loved his old stuff, new stuff is brilliant too)

Edited by TheHiddenPassenger

1. Porter Robinson (love this guys music, varies his style and covers everything I like)

2. Knife Party (Pendulum are my favourite band so I was always going to like KP. I have loved Knife Party before I even knew what they were, heard the first KP tune last march, before they were even called Knife Party)

3. Justice (couldn't get tickets for them at O2 in Glasgow, waited years to see these guys)

4. Madeon (another French wonder, same age as me (17) which is fucking crazy, very daft punkish)

5. DJ Fresh (had the opportunity to see him in London for a UKF event but Knife Party were on at the same time, loved his old stuff, new stuff is brilliant too)

1. Deadmau5 - Being itching to see him for a long time and I'm risking an amazing set from Justice so I hope it's worth it. I've no doubt he will blow my head off.

2. Death in Vegas - One of the greatest British bands ever. An absolute must see.

3. Madeon - The kid seems good and will no doubt reappear in years either A. A sellout or B. Not a sellout. I'd prefer to see him before any of these happen.

4. Mylo - Having only seen him at Rockness and enjoyed it everytime, looking forward to it again. That set he did in the So-Co Bar (I think it was called), Friday night in 2009 was just nuts.

5. Mumford & Sons. - A Friday night hoedown just to get the blood pumping!!

Edited by blackg1000

1. Justice - Never seen them before and I can't wait for their set. Heard great things about them live so they are the must see band for me.

2. Mumford & Sons - I never used to like them tbh. But over the past year I couldn't help but fall in love. Can see the friday night being great fun.

3. Knife Party - l have loved them from the get go. Can't wait to see them live.

4. Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Should be very interesting live.

5. Noah & The Whale - Haven't seen them since they only had their debut album so can't wait to see them again.

(Biffy Clyro and TIm Minchin have been left out since I've seen them both so much. I'm getting a little sick of Biffy Clyro being everywhere I go...)