Is there somewhere to buy mixer?

Guest shezam

I didn't attend rockness last year but have been previous years, although I can't remember if there is anywhere on site that sells mixers? Bottles of coke etc?

Its carrying the mixers from bus to camping spot thats the heaviest!

Thanks

You can but 500ml bottles of juice, such as Coke, Sprite etc from the usual food stalls. To be honest, it is worth that little bit of time and effort to lug your mixers with you unless you want to spend an obscene money on juice. If that doesn't appeal then perhaps think about taking booze that you don't have to mix?

(my friend took her vodka and coke all premixed in two large bottles, it's not great but it works!)

Mix them before you go, just put your spirits into 2 litre bottles of mixers at home. Saves you trying to pour measures when you are there and is less things to carry. Good for splitting your booze for each day aswell, I usually just have a 2L bottle a day and then cans. Wouldn't recommend buying mixers there, it's about £2-£3 for a 500ml bottle.

Edited by gordong

• 1 month later...

Last year we got one of they trolleys but my bfs pal took the wheels of it and put on some massive dirt track bad boys, put everything on it n wrapped it in clingfilm. Belter. a) easy to carry and b ) security cant be arsed unwrapping it all so u can hide whatever u like in there :sarcastic: x

Edited by kellyannx

haha if you mix before you go you still have to lug that amount of weight around!!! the OP's beef is that they dont want to lug the weight around if possible.

is there no a wee shoppe in the arena selling bog roll/toothpaste/fags etc? fucking daft if there's no.

haha if you mix before you go you still have to lug that amount of weight around!!! the OP's beef is that they dont want to lug the weight around if possible.

is there no a wee shoppe in the arena selling bog roll/toothpaste/fags etc? fucking daft if there's no.

Edited by rexclark