Final Lineup?

Guest scanerack

It's getting to be a bit of a joke. It's just over three weeks away and we're still waiting for the line up to be finalised and for the stage splits to be annnounced. Hopefully should all get sorted soon.

It's a bit ridiculous how close it is now and the line up still isn't split into stages. We don't even know if Ed Sheeran, Justice and Friendly Fires are clash headliners or playing second top on the main stage, unless I've missed an announement.

BTW whilst counting those on Wikipedia I came across this "On 19 May 2011, festival organisers announced the Official RockNess Guide. The guide including important festival information, ones to watch lists and stage splits."...that's only 5 days away!

They really need to do something soon. many of my friends are talking/have sold their tickets because they think the line up is poor. the amount that has been announced is pretty shocking. any festival should have basically the full line up announced by 6 weeks before it imo. this is a joke.

See having a proper look at the line up, if Saturday wasnt so good, I probably wouldnt be going. Friday & Sunday are both really weak for dance music, yeah there will be the Sub Club & Soma techno acts, but aside from them there isn't a lot on those days for a supposedly dance based music festival. It really needs a couple more big name djs.

Edited by gordong

See having a proper look at the line up, if Saturday wasnt so good, I probably wouldnt be going. Friday & Sunday are both really weak for dance music, yeah there will be the Sub Club & Soma techno acts, but aside from them there isn't a lot on those days for a supposedly dance based music festival. It really needs a couple more big name djs.

someone asked me the other day who i was looking forward to seeing and i struggled to think of anyone apart from justice. looking at the line up, there's quite a few people i'm looking forward to, but because they're so slow with announcements, i end up forgetting who's playing because i'm not looking at the line up that often.

there's only 3 weeks to go now, they need to get the rest of the line up announced and split it into stages within the next week. it might help them shift a few more tickets if they had a full line up.

it might help them shift a few more tickets if they had a full line up.