Lineup Confusion

Guest Mel Mandela

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum so just want to say a big hello to everyone!

This will be my first Rockness and in fact my first festival and the lineup poster has left me feeling somewhat confused. I'll try to explain my confusion as best as I can:

Will the acts appearing on each stage appear in the chronological order they are in on the poster? Does that also mean that if an act is on second on the Main Stage, the act that will also be on second in the Goldenvoice Arena will be on at the same time which means you can only see one? How many acts do you tend to be able to catch in one day? Is it difficult to keep alternating between the Main Stage and the Goldenvoice Arena? Finally, do you get set times for acts e.g. Kassidy will be on at 7.00 etc?

Sorry for all the questions but as a first time festival goer I'm not exactly sure what's what!

Some of the later acts are not in order they will play. Rockness try to avoid obvious clashes.

From Goldenvoice to Main Stagew will take 5 mins

You can buy a programme on the day (do it inside) and it will give the times, Look out for the LED displays to get last minute changes

Edited by Paul ™