Drink comparison website

Guest skunkfu

I realise their are other threads talking about deals for drinks, but I thought this would deserve its own.

I found a website that compares drinks (and every other type of product) between the likes of Asda, Tesco, Sainsburys, etc.

http://www.mysuperma...r_in_Tesco.html

I've linked to the beers section for Tesco, but you can change the store near the top left, and whatever you click on, it will compare the prices between all the stores. This can also include ciders, spirits and what not.

Tesco is offering any 3 crates of beer for £22 until 5/6/2012, which is good enough for me so far. EDIT: But not in Scotland. :( Thanks Paul.

It doesn't compare Morrison's unfortunately.

Hope this helps for peeps who don't know about it, and suggest anything better!

Edited by skunkfu

Best to check the supermarkets own website, and if you are registered you can login and it then gives you the Scottish deals.

Don't give up though, as sometimes when their is a good deal like you mentioned above in England, what they will do up here is make it say £8 a crate so you only pay a couple quid more.