The Chic Excitmenet Thread.

Guest BlackHole2006

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slightly spoiled for me by standing in front of a girl who blew a very loud whistle every few seconds, a tall guy who played a kazoo (badly) along to every song, and a group of non-stop talkers.

But it seems that's what you have to accept these days.

Up near the front with my wife, some old friends and, best of all, my son and his Uni mates who he had persuaded to join us. What a party! We danced like it was 1979 again (except everything ached on Saturday!).

Next year I want the full 15 piece Earth Wind and Fire to be wheeled out. That would complete my soul/disco revival dream...

Had seen them before so knew what I was in for but still, what a show. The whole group look so happy to be there, interact with crowd, great music and an amazing atmosphere. Was the only one of my group that went but met with some other mates who absolutely loved it. The ones that missed out looked pig sick when saw a few tv clips on Monday.

Don't think I will ever tire of watching Chic live - different class

I'm just watching this back on my YouView - it's one to lock and never delete. Good god it's good! Now, I wouldn't have missed Portishead for anyone (and it was amazeballs) but I'm epically jealous of everyone who was in West Holts on Friday night!

Up near the front with my wife, some old friends and, best of all, my son and his Uni mates who he had persuaded to join us. What a party! We danced like it was 1979 again (except everything ached on Saturday!).

Next year I want the full 15 piece Earth Wind and Fire to be wheeled out. That would complete my soul/disco revival dream...

Watching again for the 3rd time. Just a shame it cuts before the point when Nile came back on (never really left) for the Daft Punk bit. How much had he enjoyed that set......?

Was thinking that myself! What an absolute twat, who takes a fucking ipad to film with at a concert? Imagine some twat blocking your view with a bastard ipad! :(

Get lucky ending in full on this link here mate http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=h7h0yYT8U3E&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Dh7h0yYT8U3E

This year was my sixth glasto, and Chic must go down as the best night I've ever had at the festival! Awesome :)

What a start to the weekend...Epic,every song,amazing atmosphere,one giant dance floor.

Me and my mate made up a nice little dance number to 'Spacer' but the dance ended up being done with every act we saw and i'm trying not to do it while walking down the street......How i love that planet called Glastonbury.

Was epic :D...Took me a bit to find a decent spot but glad I didn't settle as I was by myself so wanted to be more in the crowd proper instead of dancing at the back! (Partly my fault, for staying to the end of foals and going for a wee :P).

Was utterly amazing :D Loved Le Freak :D

The Get Lucky singalong at the end was the perfect way to do that one I thought to :D What a great show!

Edited by LondonTom

one of my highlights even though it meant missing Portishead who have yet to see.... the crowd was amazing!!!

We had legged it from Foals just in time and were right at back but found a bench to stand on so had great view from the back :biggrin: