Bands/Artists that never get a slot but YOU KNOW they would be bloody fantastic...

Guest tezshields

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I whole heartedly apologise for hurting your feelings but this 'thread' as you put it was merely just a bit of fun really. An opportunity for fellow humans to share their eclectic tastes in music. A chance for people to voice a particular bugbear or desire. Satisfaction is never completely achieved but I for one am over the moon with this years line-up and I can't complain at the diverse collection of artists on offer at this point (with more to come of course). Above all this post only provides discussion on 'music'... One very significant but small part of the festival itself. Regardless of opinions, I hope you and your mates have an ace Glastonbury in 2013.

Respect!

A lot of the acts mentioned have already played, or are more suited to Download. It's not as if metal is hard to see in this country, I don't think they really need to take over another festival.

Another vote for Dan Deacon though. He would be great fun. Boards of Canada isn't going to happen, but I'll put it out there anyway.

but there are the odd ones, such as Queens of the Stone Age, Rage Against the Machine. I just don't want to see a metal day. Pop is under represented at Glastonbury, but I wouldn't want more. Especially as there are whole festivals dedicated to that as well.