What do you recon the best place to eat on site is

Guest glastofever

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Tartiflette Potates/Red Wine Sausage/Crispy Bits combo at La Grande Bouffe, but it is a bit pricey for what you get.

There was a cafe in the Green Fields that does a veggie cooked breakfast with dynamite organic filter coffee. Name escapes me but it was GOOD and only £4.50 with the drink.

Not managed to try a Goan Fish Curry yet but everyone raves about it, Maybe this year I'll risk spicy seafood at the place with the worst toilets on Earth!

Yes Goan fish currys good off west holts stage, I got more into the pie minister pies and mash at iow last year, very nice.

The obvious stalls like the giant oggie pasties close to the other stage, le grande bouffe, and the jerk chicken all good. I found a lovely noodles and tempura stall and a giant Yorkshire pudding stall just short walk off left pyramid.

Then the veggie curry stall on the bridge, festival special, always try that.

There was a stall up park by tree cafe and rabbit hole doing what I can remember was like a teriyaki pancake cooked while you wait.. I may be wrong with the description, but I'm going to see if its there again as it was one of my favourites

You could spend a week trying the food!

Edited by drewsstrat

Pie Minister for a real gutbusting feed

Goan fish curry

Moorish(i think, unless this is the name of my local kebab shop :-s but its a couple to the right of the Goan place and is amazing)

The time I went to le Grande Bouffe I found it disappointing, will prob give it another go as it has quite the reputation