What do you recon the best place to eat on site is

Guest glastofever

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't remember where exactly it was but it was around the green or healing fields in a tent and we had a coconut curry, I swear to god it was the nicest thing I've ever tasted at a festival!

someone mentioned milkshake place near west holts, that was nice but ended up ruining it by adding too much vodka lol

Always went up the park for breakfast too as place did great steak sandwiches which saw u through for awhile as generally not a big eater at festivals as don't trust the food (usually live of cheesy natchos)

Quite looking forward to trying few food places out, green & healing fields seemed to have some great places

I was outside Block 9 in 2011, late afternoon maybe 6pm enjoying a nice cold milkshake. Now I was unaware of that places link to the trans scene so was rather shocked when an athletic, young man turned around and adorned on his chest wear a pair of some of the finest fun bags I have laid eyes on. Suffice to say milkshake was spluttered and coughed :lol:

I was outside Block 9 in 2011, late afternoon maybe 6pm enjoying a nice cold milkshake. Now I was unaware of that places link to the trans scene so was rather shocked when an athletic, young man turned around and adorned on his chest wear a pair of some of the finest fun bags I have laid eyes on. Suffice to say milkshake was spluttered and coughed :lol:

I'm starting to run out of available meal times to try new things, I have to have something from:

Yam the Cassava

Festival special from the vegetarian Indian stall in the greenfields

Oggie!

Goan fish curry (a Wednesday night favourite)

Growler!

The Chinese stall in Dairy camping (cheap spring rolls, perfect snack before bed!)

A mexican beanburger from the vegan stall (with as much encona as I can fit on!)

The cuban tent near the Glade did amazing Pork Mojo last year, may well be returning!

I'm starving now, time for breakfast!

As simple as it sounds, a cup of tea in a proper mug along with a couple of slices of toast while sat reading the Glastonbury paper in the Park early morning is my idea of heaven.

As for snacks, salted fish dumplings from the carribean place by on the strip hit the spot!

There was an amazing cheese on toast place somewhere near the cider bus in 2011. We bought some for our then 10 month old and he only got the tiniest bit because all our mates dove into it and couldn't stop eating it. We had to go back and get second portion and even then he didn't get to eat all of it.

The tea and toast van were brilliant at keeping him stocked up on jam sandwiches as well.

Roaming Rotisserie is somewhere in the market area near the circus theatre field, I think. Not exactly sure though, I once spent a couple of hours trying to find it.

Only those who truly persevere (or stumble upon it by accident) are rewarded with its awesome chickeny goodness.