What do you recon the best place to eat on site is

Guest glastofever

I've lived in Leeds for 10 years, nearly a stones throw from Sheffield and I'm a condiment and sauces fiend and I've never heard of Hendersons. I can't believe there's a sauce that's totally passed me by.

I thought it was a local thing, like when recently when a mate spent 10 minutes explaining the joys of parmo to me but looking at the thread I've obviously just missed it completely.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a veggie burger somewhere in the main market area (near the meeting point maybe) that was pretty great.

Also bought a bottle of organic strawberry wine, I think somewhere near Avalon as that's where I was heading. If anyone knows what or where that was, I really want more this year!

When I was a kid we always had Hendersons in the house and never that southern stuff that begins with W

So I asked him why hendersons and never that sothern stuff

He said it was always a couple of pence cheaper

True Yorkshireman my dad

I'm from Leeds BTW

There was a place in the Arcadia field last time that was selling pittas with gorgeous lamb or chicken (there was probably a veggie option too) and salad in them. Possibly Moroccan? I loved them so much I went there 3 times over the festival. Yum

Okay, so my bottle of Hendersons Relish arrived and I trialled it last night on pie and mash. And I have to say that it's really rather good. A tad more subtle and fruity than that other stuff and has a nice kick. Keen to try it on cheese on toast next.

Thanks guys - you've made a veggie southerner very happy! :D

Got it off Ebay for a couple of quid if anyone else is interested.

Had a veggie burger somewhere in the main market area (near the meeting point maybe) that was pretty great.

Also bought a bottle of organic strawberry wine, I think somewhere near Avalon as that's where I was heading. If anyone knows what or where that was, I really want more this year!

Okay, so my bottle of Hendersons Relish arrived and I trialled it last night on pie and mash. And I have to say that it's really rather good. A tad more subtle and fruity than that other stuff and has a nice kick. Keen to try it on cheese on toast next.

Thanks guys - you've made a veggie southerner very happy! :D

Got it off Ebay for a couple of quid if anyone else is interested.