Name three bands in the line up that you are most looking forward to

Guest BlackHole2006

ha well I like them on record then saw them at Field Day festival last year......it was probably just an off day as it was a horrible festival so probably hard to raise their game for. I'll be giving them a 2nd chance on the park stage anyway (clashes depending of course)

was just trying to gauge your opinion of them live, rather than a "they're shit!" comment!

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portishead

Rolling Stones

Savages

For those above I have seen Django Django both at Latitude and on the NME tour this year, very good both times, depending on l;ashes i will wander up to the Park to see them. Not on 'most looking forward to' as I have seen them already. Always wanted to see Portishead but never been on at right place/righr time. Ro9lling Stones - its the ROLLIN STONES ffs. Savages are best new band that i havent yet seen.

The Rolling Stones

Smashing Pumpkins

Arctic Monkeys/Portishead

The arctics/portishead clash is gonna kill me, prefer arctics slightly on record, but seen them before and they can be hit and miss.Never seen Portishead and think they'll be amazing, especially at Glastonbury. Gonna decide how I feel on the night.