Shangri La Thursday night

Guest slats

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never made it to the park late night as always been in east camper van field found everything we needed or maybe could not escape in naughty corner,in west this time so will be great to try something new,on wed or thurs within a mile or two (stumbling distance) never stumbled that far before outside of the fence without damage.only damage from glastonbury was my my eyeballs and stomach from laughing.thanks for all experiences on here,only our 3rd time so still learning

Never made it to the park late night as always been in east camper van field found everything we needed or maybe could not escape in naughty corner,in west this time so will be great to try something new,on wed or thurs within a mile or two (stumbling distance) never stumbled that far before outside of the fence without damage.only damage from glastonbury was my my eyeballs and stomach from laughing.thanks for all experiences on here,only our 3rd time so still learning

Great place to work though

very much looking forward to Thursday night. Wednesday would be a bonus

if its all open 5 nights hopefully that will spread the crowds along with Arcadia moving

Hope it will be more like the magical wonderland of Saturday night 2009

I think it will depend a lot on the weather before the festival - I think their opening in 2011 was delayed as they weren't able to set up on time, due to poor weather delaying them. I'm sure they are full of the same good intentions this year, I just wonder whether they've actually built in enough contingency this time around...

• 2 weeks later...

Snakepit was banging last year from 8pm, one of my favourite nights last year as not so many punters. I think they have spread the naughty corner out across the festival this year to keep crowds spread.

oo Snakepit fans go to new facebook page snakepitxxx you can win an after life pod for you and 6 mates for Saturday night just by liking page. Yippeee