What have you done today to get ready for Glastonbury?

Guest Arriente

I have cranked the excitement level up about 10 notches. This time in 2 weeks we will be on the way to Stonehenge for our pre-Glasto tradition of peering through the fence!

I literally have no idea how I am going to make it through 9 more work days at this rate.

Edited by Mrs*E*

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was thinking of getting this but the 12000 hydrostatic head worried me a bit...

Tested my wife's shewee extreme...

She doesnt know this :nono:

Today I have mostly smoked fags, drunk coffee and scratched my head, thinking about what I need to do to get ready.

I had meningitis last year for the second time ( I have a recurrent form, fact fans) and sometimes, I spend more time thinking about what I need to do, rather than actually doing it, as it's left my brain a bit wonky.

Aaaah - I've just remembered what I need to do, go and check the airbed for leaks! Thanks for reminding me :biggrin:

Not done a fat lot up to now. I went to a festival recently so know most of my stuff is knocking about. Unfortunately I'm skint and don't get paid until the day before we leave so will do it all then.

In the meantime, today I have been browsing internet booze sites to find some mead. I have decided on the Lindisfarne Honey Mead.

I tried mead 2 years ago at a local jazz & blues festival. This blues guitar player asked if he could kip in the awning and shared his mead with us in return. It was lip smackingly gorgeous and I'd forgotten about it, reading one of the boozy threads brought it to mind so now I am determined to take some.

found my highlighter pen for the gig guide wotsit, and a little padlock for locking myself in my tent. BTW is there such a thing as a puncture repair kit for airbeds or will a bike one do? cheers

edited to say my son uses bike repair kit for his BMX and he racks the Psi up to ridiculous amounts, but any other help appreciated.

Edited by Mrs*E*