Have your own personalised Glastonbury bin!

nightcrawler13

Thank you so much! I didn't manage to find mine, but we did find the one I got for my friend's birthday and he loved it. We got some odd looks gathering around it and taking photos! He even 'planked' it!! Sorry I didn't see you to say thanks in person. I did see someone sitting in a giant hula hoop at the brothers bar on Wednesday so I guess that could have been you...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much! I didn't manage to find mine, but we did find the one I got for my friend's birthday and he loved it. We got some odd looks gathering around it and taking photos! He even 'planked' it!! Sorry I didn't see you to say thanks in person. I did see someone sitting in a giant hula hoop at the brothers bar on Wednesday so I guess that could have been you...

that was indeed me :)

OMG you did my Marbles cover and it looks AMAZING!!!

Now to send a pic to Marillion, they are going to LOVE IT!

Thank You so much!!!!!

glad you like it :D

it was nearish to the cider bus, but the thing is that some bins will just get picked up and moved to somewhere else on site, so one day it's there and the next it's on the other side of the site :P

Didn't see mine either, although Dan did post a picture.

Looking around for it on my wanders did make me realise just how many bins there were on site and the effort that goes into even the smaller details. Thanks for all the hard work Dan!

• 8 months later...

I just had the most crazest idea...

I could picture form my CV and have it put on a bin..... :biggrin: Be one way to get noticed and hopfully find a job......

Yeah, I can't think of any downside to 150,000 drunks having all your contact details...

Yeah, I can't think of any downside to 150,000 drunks having all your contact details...

I'd set up a email address just for the occasion ;)

Besides if it's in picture form with no words I'm sure a lot of the "drunks" won't get it... So to speak.....

Just thought my first name could be a picture of Westminster.... one word down a million other words to come up with!!!

• 10 months later...