WHO'S COMING BACK?

Guest markeee

I'm probably having a few years off now even though I love it.

Went this year as my 30th birthday get together as was a big group of us going. Have a nearly 1 year old son though now, so leaving the family for those days is a bit much to ask. A few of the lads are in the same boat, others going to be travelling South America at the time of next one.

In future I will take the family, but don't really think there's much point when he's too young to appreciate it.

Saying that I have said I will probably apply for tickets every year and then decide around the final payment time if I am going or not......

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also would like to add I wish I knew more about Glastonbury when I was younger so that I could have volunteered etc even when I couldn't afford, but being in North Wales was a sheltered existence as most don't tend to travel too far out of their comfort zone.

I'm 40 and have been to every one since 1994, so I was actually in my 20s when I started.

There are some festivals where you might feel a little odd going to them as you get older (that said, I still don't at Reading although I'm giving this year a miss), but frankly I can't see that why it'd ever be the case with Glastonbury. I'll be going to it until it dies or I do.