Smashing Pumpkins

mimimomo

Just uploaded a video to youtube I took from the moshpit during Bullet....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfAM3ncqXJM&feature=youtu.be

You must have been meters away from me. That fella in the zebra costume must have gone over at least 4 times!

I think i was pretty close too then! I was in a pit for most of the bigger songs. If it helps i was the person with a pretty big Afro :D. It's real though :(

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were half as good in Manchester as they were in London then you missed a stonker! Seeing them at Wembley made me realise just how good they would have been headlining the Other stage. Still really surprised they didn't .

1. (David Bowie cover)
  2. Encore:
  3. (Bob Dylan cover) (with Uli Jon Roth)
  4. (Led Zeppelin cover) (with Uli Jon Roth)

I thought they were brilliant at Wembley better than Brixton was and the atmosphere was fantastic. Porcelina for the encore was quite a brilliant surprise, such an incredible song.

There's a live stream of them from Switzerland right now, though the sound blew out for about 10 mins during Space Oddity. http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/live/

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes that's what I'm worried about - KOKO is cosy. But the expense of the tickets will hopefully keep the causal-fan riff raff away.

Like most veteran Corganites, I am starting to get on a bit - my days of mosh ARE OVER. I shall stand, beer in hand, with gentle head-bobbing dignity.

Also, yes, that new song kicks ass.

• 2 weeks later...