• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

Hope the shock of the chill isn't too much.

Been having proper indoor campfire moments at home. Blankets and lighting the stove each night.

Just waiting for the antibiotics to kick in

Sinus and chest infection, the doc thinks I got one from the other or something.

Would help if I could get rid of the headache and eye pains I've had since last Wednesday, I really shouldn't be on here, but it's incredibly boring staring at the ceiling.

My other half is lovely, hot water bottles, hot drinks, so yes I'm looked after.

I'm looking at it as penance for the Gods

whisky old sons at least that way you want remember being so ill lol..

you know something ive just been on another forum and you know some thing i find people on here 100 times more real [ down to earth ] and friendly than on other forum where they seem to be a bit up there own arses im sorry to say . :beach:

so thanks btw

Yes, enjoying a nightcap currently, just to keep Mrs Carlosj company while she suffers an 'Auntie Olive' 24 hour cold. We've been lucky avoiding everything else so far. Commiserations to sufferers. Night all.

6.30am popped to the loo, still feeling rubbish.

Then noticed that the childrens trampoline had broken loose from its mooring and was rolling down the garden. Cue mad rush in dressing gowns out into the wind and rain. Not good.