• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

I'd just go for neat spirits myself, less weight ;)

So, today on my day off, I had LOADS of blood taken, the nurse even told me to eat something sweet afterwards! Popped to the local greengrocers and bakers, then came home to wait for the BT man. He arrived and flirted really badly with me while he sorted out the line. Not a euphamism!! It was awful. Quite funny really. He took my number so he could check in an hour or if it was all working ok still . So he text with that old classic, " did I leave something at your house?" I mean really. There were a couple of messages exchanged in which I said he hadnt, and then he pulled another classic; "you have a lovely smile" which I always think means "you have lovely tits"!!! Haha!!

He said we wont be charged for the work so I'm not complaining. It was hilarious!!

I also emptied the bins and a massive box of empty bottles this afternoon, in the freezing cold and without a coat. This must count towards my sacrifice for the NFR NFC campaign.

I'd just go for neat spirits myself, less weight ;)

So, today on my day off, I had LOADS of blood taken, the nurse even told me to eat something sweet afterwards! Popped to the local greengrocers and bakers, then came home to wait for the BT man. He arrived and flirted really badly with me while he sorted out the line. Not a euphamism!! It was awful. Quite funny really. He took my number so he could check in an hour or if it was all working ok still . So he text with that old classic, " did I leave something at your house?" I mean really. There were a couple of messages exchanged in which I said he hadnt, and then he pulled another classic; "you have a lovely smile" which I always think means "you have lovely tits"!!! Haha!!

He said we wont be charged for the work so I'm not complaining. It was hilarious!!

I also emptied the bins and a massive box of empty bottles this afternoon, in the freezing cold and without a coat. This must count towards my sacrifice for the NFR NFC campaign.

What's it going to be like in London this weekend? We've got snow forecast for Leeds, but we're coming down to the big smoke for the weekend, looking forward to the 15 degree temperature increase from that latitude :beach:

t shirt weather then ;-)

We're coming down for the Nordicana Scandinavian weekend, which is a smorgasbord (see what I did there) of Dogme 95 (?), the Bridge, Borgen, the Killing, new stuff and food. Possibly like Ikea but without the play area. Some of the actors are coming over for talks and it allows me to wear a Fair Isle jumper and talk like Mark Kermode ;-) I'm just hoping Sidse Babett Knudsen doesn't get her injunction raised before I get there :-p

It was Mrs Carlosj's idea, but she denies it now.