• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

It is as it is our first time we are starting early (and I am busy lots late next week).

Where there are horrible clashes I am looking to see who is touring - and then buying tickets to remove a clash!!

I am to make a sacrifice tomorrow to the Weather Gods for the Greater Good.......... Just seen the weather and it looks like thunderstorms tomorrow so I intend to leave my washing out on the line and walk to my mum's instead of taking car and no umbrella will be used (ok I must be mad but NFR NFC)

I am to make a sacrifice tomorrow to the Weather Gods for the Greater Good.......... Just seen the weather and it looks like thunderstorms tomorrow so I intend to leave my washing out on the line and walk to my mum's instead of taking car and no umbrella will be used (ok I must be mad but NFR NFC)

Fair play to you, it's what I did on my first time (only 2011), but as time goes on, there are loads of people I've not heard of and so haven't highlighted yet. I think the spotify list is about 15 weeks worth of music, so I won't get through all of that...

John Grant is in Leeds on the Monday before, so I'm tempted, but we're looking at some house renovation which tempers my spending.

Try the Duck's lists. He only has one song per act and they're broken down by stage, so that - with the greatest respect to the smaller acts - you can concentrate on the bigger bands without having to listen to everything on at the Avalon Cafe whilst missing out on great acts who are playing The Park.

Evening all! Am I my way down to Essex for the weekend. It's my hometown carnival and I've offered it up as a sacrifice to the Weather Hods. Judging by the forecast they are taking me up on the offer so we is all gravy :)

I'm sure the carnival organisers would understand.