NFR NFC

Guest guypjfreak

You could always leave ones you don't want to see blank, then you'll have one more to use.

For me it's:

Red - Must see

Blue - Would go out of my way for

Green - Will see if I'm in the area

Yellow - TBA / secret acts etc.

I'd like one more colour to highlight acts playing more than once, to help avoid clashes, but maybe I'll just sort that out myself once i print it!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

Seeing as u all like talking to each other I feel like I should PLUG this stuff here

/topic/185959-in-1-week-5-days-time-you-will-be/">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/topic/185959-in-1-week-5-days-time-you-will-be/

Because like it's the most realest and awesome social experience outside of getting pissed in a field.

You could always leave ones you don't want to see blank, then you'll have one more to use.

For me it's:

Red - Must see

Blue - Would go out of my way for

Green - Will see if I'm in the area

Yellow - TBA / secret acts etc.

I'd like one more colour to highlight acts playing more than once, to help avoid clashes, but maybe I'll just sort that out myself once i print it!

Ok.

I think i've got this nailed.

Ready?

Red: gumby buys me a drink but ive already bought all of us a drink including matt...who has bought a drink for slodge. Lucy has been bought a drink by cj who has been bought a drink by hmv and slodge whos lost his drinks, both bought and bought for, whilst looking for guy...who is at the bar buying drinks but isnt sure who for and is trying to focus.

Blue: asphaltblommen - excuse spelling, shes lovely really - is sat in a corner with cokebabies. Cb having been to the bar and bought AB the same drinks for the same people...fotgetting other people, so decide to drink all the drinks themselves.

Green: Doobee has the missing drinks which she is distributing on a seriously gender biased basis. There is also positive ginger discrimination underway.

Yellow: jeffie isnt happy and starts a ruck with some mosh fans.

postscript - yog, boilerman et al sit buddha like, stoic...watching. matt gets shorter hair...weirdly.

We embrace.

NFR NFC

PLEASE NOTE - This is a working document. Please edit, embellish, complicate, simplify at will. Apologies to those ive forgotten! I was watching youve been framed and typing on my phone. I love you. Include yourselves.

Woffy x