• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

hEn night done. I got totally shitfaced, fell over, got a touch of sunstroke, drove 45 mileses in the baking sunshine there and then back, threw up, fell over again, and am now home. Bloody brilliant time!

Birthday celebrations for the man and a friend today, might have a gin in a mo to make me feel better. Using a phone is tricky!

Sat outside and it's lovely. I may not be making much sense! Love you all!!

Sat at the bus station waiting for the next one cos the dickhead of a driver wouldn't let me on the bus cos he had just shut his door!

Missing warpaint! Sunday timings so god knows how long I'll have to wait. Been about half an hour already. A curse on that bus driver!

hEn night done. I got totally shitfaced, fell over, got a touch of sunstroke, drove 45 mileses in the baking sunshine there and then back, threw up, fell over again, and am now home. Bloody brilliant time!

Birthday celebrations for the man and a friend today, might have a gin in a mo to make me feel better. Using a phone is tricky!

Sat outside and it's lovely. I may not be making much sense! Love you all!!

Sat at the bus station waiting for the next one cos the dickhead of a driver wouldn't let me on the bus cos he had just shut his door!

Missing warpaint! Sunday timings so god knows how long I'll have to wait. Been about half an hour already. A curse on that bus driver!