• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

You'll have to add another one :-(

Duo pussy cat is poorly. We think he ate a bee or wasp and his throat is rather painful. It could have been lots worse though. When he did it the first and only other time he could not breath and had to be rushed to the vets!

Silly sore boy!

One thing the weather gods do not like at all is a failed target.

So we have to be careful.

Weekends are busy for people now and Woffy is off to r***y Spain soon.

Shall we set the target at 600 pages and then when we get there just up it by 5 at a time?????

Praise be to the weather gods.

NFR NFC

Duo pussy cat is poorly. We think he ate a bee or wasp and his throat is rather painful. It could have been lots worse though. When he did it the first and only other time he could not breath and had to be rushed to the vets!

Silly sore boy!

and my Mum is not doing well, 2 trips to hospital in the last week and she had a fall at the weekend on top!

It could be worse though.

Shut up griping mattyc

fair play old sons only went awol for 2 days and were in the 500s lol

got nicely burnt sat in pub on beach ........................hang on didnt make it to the beach ..............or did i ...ummmmmmm any got burnt saw a great band and played some pearl jam ..............................my head is just about ok now lol

sunshine all the way

Silly sore boy!

and my Mum is not doing well, 2 trips to hospital in the last week and she had a fall at the weekend on top!

It could be worse though.

Hope things improve soon Matty.

I am looking forward to getting into Glastonbury and being away from life stuff for 5days, also looking forward to the first beer on site and the meet.

2weeks Wednesday

Shut up griping mattyc