• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

I just had to go to the cashpoint for money for naughty things and it was spitting rain. I'm wondering if this even counts? Hopefully it will be added by the Weather Gods into the cumulative sacrifices we have made in their honour, so it will have some meaning.

thanks yea i have my beautiful wife to run around after me lol it should be ok tomo.

i hope

ok now i have a small confession to make but before putting me up against the wall please remember im ill lol

the other day my neighbour gave us some turf and so my granddaughter can run around in garden this summer we laid it on wed because A it was drying out and B i knew i was having this epy thing done today.

ANYWAY the point is as you will know when you lay a lawn it needs watering and as we dont have a hose pipe well i sort of hoped for...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AND IM SORRY OK IM REALLY REALLY SORRY and i shall repent and make a super sacrifice real soon so please forgive me this single laps ....guy

there i feel liberated if thats the right word lol

Mrs Carlosj and I met in roundhay park, but nowhere near the toilets. Night all, early night from mental fatigue and spates of adrenaline against weather gods.

oh, and guy, don't let it happen again!

:-))

Edited by carlosj

Hola my NFR NFC bretheren, sisteren...

Sadly im not joining you down on the farm this year, being as i am ensconced in lands far, far away. I am sending you warm weather wishes from under the hot, hot sun. May your sacrifices not be in vain.

Much love from Colombia xx

thanks yea i have my beautiful wife to run around after me lol it should be ok tomo.

i hope

ok now i have a small confession to make but before putting me up against the wall please remember im ill lol

the other day my neighbour gave us some turf and so my granddaughter can run around in garden this summer we laid it on wed because A it was drying out and B i knew i was having this epy thing done today.

ANYWAY the point is as you will know when you lay a lawn it needs watering and as we dont have a hose pipe well i sort of hoped for...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................AND IM SORRY OK IM REALLY REALLY SORRY and i shall repent and make a super sacrifice real soon so please forgive me this single laps ....guy

there i feel liberated if thats the right word lol

Your not backing out of the plan now are you jeffie? Was it the spaceship or a fear of heights? I must confess that there are flaws in the plan. In fact you're right, it's much nicer praising the weather gods than actually pissing on their boat races.

All give praise to the weather gods for they have much bigger urinary bladders than we have. Even collectively we wouldn't stand a chance against them and we know it.