• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

Hello lucy (AKA Super Glue Girl)

I went and bought my suit for the wedding yesterday. I don't really like suits, but her indoors wont let me wear scruffy jeans and a t shirt for the wedding. That said, she had indicated that if I bought a very smart pair of jeans and a new shirt I could wear that, which I thought was very obliging. In the end, I went for what she actually wanted me to wear - under the thumb, me, I don't know what you are talking about!

No, I had an email off my friend who was trying to get them (he has got them before) but he said it was looking very dodgy as to whether we'd get one. To add to that, my girlfriend announced last night that she no longer wanted to go. I'm still 'having talks' with her about that as her brother is going who she hardly gets to see nowadays as he lives in another part of the country. This is her achilles heal and I'm going to tap away at it. Hopefully she'll come around to the idea of going again. In either case, it's now up to getting ticket(s) in the re-sale or the even longer odds of getting one via the Shangri-La people as I have submitted a piece of art work to them. If it gets accepted then they'll give me a ticket apparently, although it means doing some work there too, although they are not specific about what this is and how long it will take.

Season 4, possibly?

Glastonbury practice in Snowdonia, all this sunshine. My knees are shot after horse riding, and I thought the horse did all the work?

Afternoon all, beach now then off to catch crabs tonight.

(Cue appropriate reply, surely)