• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

Yes home from my shoulder op, been told will be 3 months of being careful hopefully be ok no will be ok for the big party in June.

Feeling sore and personally feeling a bit rough, hopefully will settle down in a couple of days.

Thank you for asking :-)

Edited by slodge

Yes home from my shoulder op, been told will be 3 months of being careful hopefully be ok no will be ok for the big party in June.

Feeling sore and personally feeling a bit rough, hopefully will settle down in a couple of days.

Thank you for asking :-)

Really sunny here today, I took the man to work and we stopped off on the way to give some carrots to a couple of lovely horses :) Bought myself some lemon bakewells and was even early for work! That never happens! It's a sign- nice day, good start, cake... :)

Happy Friday everyone!

Morning all looks like it's gonna be a great day weather wise in Glasgow today.

Driving down to Warsop today for an all dayer at the Black Market tomorrow, Dreadzone, 3Daft Monkeys, Ferocious Dog, Barsteward Sons of Val Donovan etc so won't be on here this weekend but shall be praying and making offerings to the sun gods from there.

Have a good w/e everyone.