• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• A Guy Called Matt

• Woffy

a quick update on my friend who was taken ill a few weeks back ...well he died yesterday ..................bloody gutted not sure on details was told he was doing ok but ...well not so sunny today old sons gonna have a drink at the bread and roses in 68 days

guypifreak sorry to hear about your loss, terrible news for you.

Meet sounds like a great idea. The Bread and Roses is a haunt of mine (I think), it's at the left of the Pyramid as you are facing the stage. I'm a bit hazy with directiond tbh, but if you were at the cider bus, you walk away from it with the pyramid on your right, turn left and there it is.

I will check that out for definite on a map and get back to you.

NFR NFC

mid forties, female (first time I've ever given a gender on these boards I think), long brown/ grey hair. Average height, below average build.

Generally dress like a teenager too, probably to be found in a dress, hoodie leggings/jeans and green walking boots/ pink wellies combo. Though I did dig out the flip flops last year for the first time ever.

Edited because caught with the wellies/ willies auto correct again

Edited by storm

mid forties, female (first time I've ever given a gender on these boards I think), long brown/ grey hair. Average height, below average build.

Generally dress like a teenager too, probably to be found in a dress, hoodie leggings/jeans and green walking boots/ pink wellies combo. Though I did dig out the flip flops last year for the first time ever.

Edited because caught with the wellies/ willies auto correct again

This is fun! I'm male (as should be obvious from my avatar, couldn't find a good pic, so went for one of me in my favourite place). Mid-late 30s (if anyone tells you I'm 40 this year, they're lying!). Tall (6'3") with curly dark hair. 4th glasto this year, but my first solo, and first working. Ill be wearing shorts and a t-shirt because it will be baking! Possibly a sombrero too!

This is fun! I'm male (as should be obvious from my avatar, couldn't find a good pic, so went for one of me in my favourite place). Mid-late 30s (if anyone tells you I'm 40 this year, they're lying!). Tall (6'3") with curly dark hair. 4th glasto this year, but my first solo, and first working. Ill be wearing shorts and a t-shirt because it will be baking! Possibly a sombrero too!

Sorry to hear about your friend guy. I had a great mate who died far too early. I have a photo of him next to me right now. I look at it occasionally and think of him and all the good times we had together. I'm not sure about heaven and all that but would to meet him again someplace somewhere.

If I get to Glastonbury I'd be up for a NFR NFC meet up. I'm a 48 year old male but with the mental age of a nursery school child. I'm 5' 10" and a little over weight because of an eating ice cream on an industrial scale session that lasted a few months during a period of depression. I currently am sporting wild curly mousy brown/ grey hair (or should that be the other way around I wonder) hair, but normally have it cut short for Glastonbury. I don't really have a dressing up style, but will probably wear combat trousers because the pockets are so useful at festivals.

Cloudy here at the moment.

NFR NFC

Sorry to hear about your friend guy. I had a great mate who died far too early. I have a photo of him next to me right now. I look at it occasionally and think of him and all the good times we had together. I'm not sure about heaven and all that but would to meet him again someplace somewhere.

If I get to Glastonbury I'd be up for a NFR NFC meet up. I'm a 48 year old male but with the mental age of a nursery school child. I'm 5' 10" and a little over weight because of an eating ice cream on an industrial scale session that lasted a few months during a period of depression. I currently am sporting wild curly mousy brown/ grey hair (or should that be the other way around I wonder) hair, but normally have it cut short for Glastonbury. I don't really have a dressing up style, but will probably wear combat trousers because the pockets are so useful at festivals.

Cloudy here at the moment.

NFR NFC

yoghurt, I think I am trying on the day for some people and, even if I'm not, I'm happy to get up and give it a go for you. If you trust me with your details that is as being in Ireland I can't use my debit card

(and that would mean trusting you to pay me back.....) .

Edited by storm