Glasto tube map

Guest Sam92

The entire official tube map was edited by someone on here to show eFest user names instead of actual station names some years back. In fact I think there was also a Glasto T shirt one year with the stages etc shown on tube map stylee layout. But I haven't seen a map of the campsites so to speak before. Nice one :)

Edited by mikeb

Yay :D I got one of those somewhere in the drawer although I would have put money on it being later than 2002 without looking TBH. Have to admit mines similarly unironed needless to say ... in fact it's never even seen an iron in it's entire 11 years of life despite numerous outings and washes various over the years :lol: T shirts and irons never get any closer together than simply being somewhere under the same roof here !

Anyways, I've just had a quicky rummage around in Ye Olde Archive Drive and found the 2006 vintage eFests forum members tube stylee map. Still a few names I instantly recognise on it but many long since gone and all that now. Not sure how to attach it as it's a bit too big to bung up on Ye Olde Server but am working on it. May well appear below sometime soon(ish) ...

Should hopefully be somewhere above but probably only visible if you're logged in and all that :)

Bit of a fag it seems but if you clicky on the above image then right click 'view image' on the same image on next page you can see it full size so you can actually read it ! I'm sure there must be an easier way mind you :unsure:

It's spot your station time, if you're still here from 2006 that is of course ! I'm a jolly fine place called Eastcote somewhere NW (but defo not NW enough to be a sc***er :lol:) from memory and we all know Neil is King and often Cross ... esp just recently :P

Edited by mikeb

Yay :D I got one of those somewhere in the drawer although I would have put money on it being later than 2002 without looking TBH. Have to admit mines similarly unironed needless to say ... in fact it's never even seen an iron in it's entire 11 years of life despite numerous outings and washes various over the years :lol: T shirts and irons never get any closer together than simply being somewhere under the same roof here !

Anyways, I've just had a quicky rummage around in Ye Olde Archive Drive and found the 2006 vintage eFests forum members tube stylee map. Still a few names I instantly recognise on it but many long since gone and all that now. Not sure how to attach it as it's a bit too big to bung up on Ye Olde Server but am working on it. May well appear below sometime soon(ish) ...

Should hopefully be somewhere above but probably only visible if you're logged in and all that :)

Bit of a fag it seems but if you clicky on the above image then right click 'view image' on the same image on next page you can see it full size so you can actually read it ! I'm sure there must be an easier way mind you :unsure:

It's spot your station time, if you're still here from 2006 that is of course ! I'm a jolly fine place called Eastcote somewhere NW (but defo not NW enough to be a sc***er :lol:) from memory and we all know Neil is King and often Cross ... esp just recently :P

The OP hasn't got back to me about buying one of these as a poster. Not sure they are going to either. Can anybody tell me how to copy the above but larger? I have double clicked to make it larger but it wont allow me to copy it in the larger format. Basically I'd like a large print of it, frame it and put it up on the wall. I can't be alone on wanting to do this I'm sure.