Artists We'd LIKE To See At Glastonbury

Guest ninetyeightytwo

Never mind those who COULD play or MIGHT play or who, to all intents and purposes, WILL play...

...who would you LIKE to see play?

For me it's a holy trinity, of sorts:

Boards of Canada (headlining The Park, oh lordy-loo yes)

Peter Gabriel (headlining West Holts)

The Tiger Lillies (playing anywhere that'll have them - I simply must see them)

Less urgently, I'd like to see Colin Stetson, and I do believe Herbie Hancock would dominate any slot granted.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also; Pavement, Chelsea Light Moving, Iggy & The Stooges, Body/Head, The Buzzcocks, Yuck, Edwyn Collins, The Kills, Shellac (pfft), Death From Above 1979, Stiff Little Fingers, The Jesus And Mary Chain, My Bloody Valentine, John Cale, The Slits, Los Campesinos, Modest Mouse, The Twilight Sad, Findlay

Probably for the best that they don't listen to me and book who they want, more exciting and varied when I'm not listening to shit loads of fuzz all day.

Faith No More (I would die but it wd never happen lol), Skunk Anansie, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Foo Fighters, Bats for Lashes, Joy Formideable, White Lies, Pearl Jam, Echo & The Bunnymen, The Eels, Basement Jaxx, Fun lovin criminals, Prodigy I could go on lol

I'm amazed that hasn't yet come to pass.

I'd like next year for Gomez to play an Other Stage slot similar to that filled by The Hives this year and The Magic Numbers in 2010.

I recognise Gomez as one of the finest bands of the past two decades and I am willing to stand by that conviction and any ugly consequences it might bring.