The Friday Night West Holts club thread

Guest BlackHole2006

I'd love to see DSO at Glastonbury and I know for a fact that they'd love to do it. I went to see them in London a year or so ago and they were fab. Met up with Rob Koritz afterwards for a beer and the subject of Glastonbury came up.. he said they'd love to do it.

Not seen Cosmic Charlies at Glastonbury for a long time... would be nice to have them back in a small tent in the Green fields or something.

It's strange that there is a massive Jam Band scene in the states but nothing in the UK. Bands like the Disco Biscuits or Umphrey's Mcgee, to name a few, are totally unheard of here

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How letting Craig Charles take over the stage for the whole day with the Funk and Soul show but with live performances from his favourite artists eg Maceo Parker, Alice Russell, Haggis Horns etc with Craig playing tracks between each set ... with a headline slot from Roy Ayers!

Edited by badger80