Well said e festival moderator!

Guest boglin2

Hear Hear

I was thinking about not using this forum anymore as it has changed recently.

It used to be a supportive place to chat and exchange ideas but it seems to have a bit of an aggressive edge at times at the moment.

Not sure what incident this thread is related to, but I must admit to being a little disapointed at times with the hostility and abuse that can be received for daring to declare a difference of opinion (even when you openly declare it as as playing devils advocate to stimulate balance discussion). It is is sharp contrast to the experiences I have enjoyed at the festival where people are generally very friendly and welcoming. I just hope that newcomers to the forum thinking of attending Glasto for the first time are not put off.

I wouldn't be surprised if some people are trying to sabotage these boards. Not sure why, perhaps they want Neil to chuck it all in so they can take over. I have been a member of these boards for over 7 years, and the GFL one before that, and Neil has run them brilliantly. I have learnt a lot about music, festivals, me and politics over the years. Long may it continue

Don't let the bastards get you down Neil. we will overcome and all that!

Amen. This forum is my go to place for discussion. Lately there has been a downward slide led by some members of this forum and the usual lazy excuses of the playground bully or the bigot have been pulled out too many times. Action was needed, let's hope people listen.

Yeah. Been a member for 8 years and seriously can't believe some of the things I've read here last few times I've come on. It's never been this bad. It used to be a place of like minded people share stories and conversation, now it feels like the like-minded are a tiny minority at times.

Seems to be the norm on forums these days. I really new to this forum and i'm here for the long haul......i'm learning so much, it's nice to be able enter a forum and not be judged and air an opinion! without being down trodden by the veterans.