Manics

yehbutnobut

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell me bout it. Shit myself when I realised whaat I'd done.

If anyone knows of anyone that wants 3 Glasgow tickets for face value, let me know. Otherwise I'll ring See this afternoon and try and cancel them. Can't afford to keep them on the off chance

Leave a message at the MSP facebook page, loads of disappointed people.

...and now I'm shitting myself waiting for the confirmation email. Good practice for two weeks time!

I got my email and it's showing on my Ticketmaster account but maybe I leave making all the plans for a few days to make sure the systems didnt get confused and overbooked?? I had this happen with Argos once but think Ticketmaster is better at these situations... I hope!

Got a full refund. Surprisingly easy, especially seeing as it says no tickets can be refunded on their website.

Just out of interest, was this with see tickets? They were extremely helpful with me last year when swapping a seated Arcade Fire ticket at earl's court for a standing one as they released extra standing tix late on the initial friday they were on sale. Never had better service! Sure, they're not always top notch but I have few quarrels with them after that.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b04jtq9j?t=100m42s

(edit: it's also in text here http://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/manic-street-preachers-hint-welsh-7851608)

1:49:45 in Nicky talks about doing Midlands and Welsh gig next year (the latter he says may be in a castle).

For the upcoming gigs he also talks about doing B sides, rares and Futurology tracks as a second set :)

Edited by Narnia

• 1 month later...