Manics

yehbutnobut

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I truly am in the land of you tube-era-Russy. Don't get why I can't delete. It's fine on any other website. And surely -D every phone had this issue on here, someone else would have mentioned it.

hey dont drag my name into your sordid world of bad spelling and poor grammar.

the youtube thing was a mere technical hitch in comparison to your "sipping me off" freudian slip.

Two typos for played and sets that I moved to the end of the post but obviously not far enough away to avoid comment.

And russy you can climb down off your super savant techy high horse when you thought that it was this website you had to share to embed a shared you tube video matey.

:lol:

Two typos for played and sets that I moved to the end of the post but obviously not far enough away to avoid comment.

And russy you can climb down off your super savant techy high horse when you thought that it was this website you had to share to embed a shared you tube video matey.

No idea what you're talking about mate. Didn't happen.

Or to put it in a language you might understand

gfuth oifd fgghghp sfnd rtrqi

That's why you beat me to it! I was trying to correct something and that's what ended up happening.

And to get back on topic, maybe she's the woman who will listen to season in regards to the journal.

Right piss off phone I've had enough. I'm off for a bit so I can find something that will type season when I mean reason.

I did the last one on purpose.

ese yuo ltaer, hvae a godo wekened mtae

Interesting bit of selective quoting there! You missed off the end part: 'but that album didn't perform and was written in the mid-90s anyway.' So it turns out to be not so relevant after all! You're flogging this dead horse almost as much as the Manics are ;)

(By the way, if you're still phone posting and want to do a proper smilie you just omit the nose) :)

You're probably fast realising by now that I'm a stubborn and contrary cow, which is the main reason I'm resisting. It also amuses me that it bugs you so much! :P

I'll tell you what, I'll give that one song a listen tomorrow when I'm at a PC. And if I don't like it we'll have to lay this one to rest.