Acts with planned activity on or around June 2014

Guest gibbin82

The Ritz is the best I've ever saw them, there were some knobheads on the right hand side of the venue though I've heard. Luckily enough I was on the left :P

I spoke to Martin the other day and he said they're much bigger in America than they are here and that they've been selling out 3000 capacity venues instantly and how shocked they are by it. The next tour is kinda the same production but with more apparently. I could also tell you which festival/s they're playing next year but I promised I won't be "that guy" :P (I don't know them all just a few random ones, most of which are foreign)

Edited by jonodillieono

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People really doubt biffy's ability to headline?

They've headlined R+L, Soni, now IOW and I'm sure T will follow.

You can't recycle muse, coldplay and the K bands forever! And there are only so many 'legendary' acts left to play.

Biffy would put on an awesome show and be a fantastic pyramid headliner. 2016 on a new album tour would be great!

People really doubt biffy's ability to headline?

They've headlined R+L, Soni, now IOW and I'm sure T will follow.

You can't recycle muse, coldplay and the K bands forever! And there are only so many 'legendary' acts left to play.

Biffy would put on an awesome show and be a fantastic pyramid headliner. 2016 on a new album tour would be great!

The Ritz is the best I've ever saw them, there were some knobheads on the right hand side of the venue though I've heard. Luckily enough I was on the left :P

I spoke to Martin the other day and he said they're much bigger in America than they are here and that they've been selling out 3000 capacity venues instantly and how shocked they are by it. The next tour is kinda the same production but with more apparently. I could also tell you which festival/s they're playing next year but I promised I won't be "that guy" :P (I don't know them all just a few random ones, most of which are foreign)

not doubting their ability to headline. they are of course headliners now having done almost every other festival. i'm just saying they won't headline Glastonbury because i doubt the organisers would consider them, just like (as i mentioned) Foo Fighters have never headlined, despite loving the UK and doing every other festival. some acts just aren't suited to headline Glastonbury; Biffy are one of them

well i'm prepared to be proven wrong but i still maintain that i'm right. Foo Fighters also played third on Pyramid and then as soon as they rose to headliner status, were not asked back. i know not enough time has elapsed between Biffy's Pyramid (or Park) performances and now to say they'll 'never' headline, so i guess we'll just have to wait and see, but i'd be surprised

and those of you downvoting me, fuck you! it's not my fault that Biffy Clyro are shit :P

Biffy Clyro booked would a genius move. No matter where they played. I was utterly blown away by their show at Reading to the point that I thought they'd be perfect Glasto headliners in 2014 for the following week after that. I think they should wait until 2015/6 until they book them to headline though .

Edited by willutalk