Acts with planned activity on or around June 2014

Guest gibbin82

? Page I see just says

Experimental Swedish band Goat have a magnificent live performance reputation and an impeccable funky set that will spellbind Latitude. Goats guitar riffs have been likened to Hendrix and their music is a magnificent melting pot of music genres, with an audio-visual live performance that owns the stage.

Edited by dentalplan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miles Kane is touring till April 2013 so guessing he'll be playing Glastonbury and the general festival circuit next summer. Going to his gig next year with the other half who is currently obsessed with his current album. I think he has some good songs so don't mind tagging along :)

Edited by kingcrawler

Miles Kane is touring till April 2013 so guessing he'll be playing Glastonbury and the general festival circuit next summer. Going to his gig next year with the other half who is currently obsessed with his current album. I think he has some good songs so don't mind tagging along :)

Chvrches fell flat on their arse when I saw them play the Ritz a couple of months ago, a mixture of appalling sound, audience of w*nker 16 year old children getting up on each others shoulders and taking their tops off (in fucking October I might add) down the front so we can't really see the light show and Lauren looking completely out of her depth in front of what was, by her own admission, the biggest crowd they'd ever played to. I'd enjoyed seeing them in smaller venues before and their album was quite good, so I'd hope they pull it together for the next time they're around.