West Holts

Supernintendo Chalmers

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This seems as appropriate place to post as any - Anyone watching the reginald d hunter documentary songs of the south? Not much in depth on there (though it's enjoyable)... but seeing Arrested Development on there - they're in the UK for wireless a week later. Would love to see them on west holts.

This seems as appropriate place to post as any - Anyone watching the reginald d hunter documentary songs of the south? Not much in depth on there (though it's enjoyable)... but seeing Arrested Development on there - they're in the UK for wireless a week later. Would love to see them on west holts.

got it recorded. Excited to see him go to my home town of 2012.

Stalking jack white? Would be a fun way to spend s few months...

Hope to visit Nashville next year.

haha i went to see Third Man Records as well as all the country music stuff. It's a great place for music and it isn't all country.

He actually walked through the shop the first time i went. I saw lots of my favourite musicians while i was there and i even made it onto a Black Keys video shoot.

Edited by III