Biiiiiiig mistake on main page

Guest Kuki

Hey, I have to make an intervention about big mistake on main page. Soundgarden IS NOT playing in Auschwitz. There is no such city in Poland. Auschwitz is only the name for death camp. The city is Oświęcim ;) . Please, fix it, because it is reaally wrong ;)

EDIt;

I forgot, the source http://www.efestivals.co.uk/news/13/131118a.shtml in the title :)

Edited by Kuki

To be honest - impossible. No one in Poland would do something like that(mentioning Auschwitz as city name) - that's for sure ;) .

Yeah, Soundgarden corrected it after few hours of shitstorm. It is always a big problem in Poland to mention about deathcamps with possibility that they were polish. I'm sure, that nobody wanted to say anything inproper, but Poles are very sensitive in this topic ;) . For me, it was just a mistake. Auschwitz-Birkenau was in Oświecim, so foreigners could think this is english/german name for the city, but it is not. And I think, that everyone could make mistakes if somebody will make them know, that they are wrong ;)