Forum Upgrade?

Guest Paul ™

I notice we have the option to either + or - posts with the little green/red arrow icons, take it this is new?

What is the daily limits for these?

it's not an upgrade. Someone suggested a change to the reputation settings (which it wasn't possible to do), but in looking at that I discovered that it was (still) possible to have both up and down votes, so I changed the setting to be that.

Unfortunately the same control panel page doesn't say what the limit is, and I can't find where it's set - so I can't tell you right now. But it's the same as it's been recently for just the up votes, as far as I know.

Hi, I think the limit is 2, although I think I had issues adding a + today and am 'pretty' sure I haven't used my limit.

I'm already seeing trading of reps between posters!! :sarcastic:

Is there any plan to make this available on mobile phones? I've got an Android (Samsung SIII) and used to have the ticks, but can't see the + or - symbols on the phone. It's obviously not life threatening but is nice to have on the phone where I follow the forum.

Hurrah :)

I've just had a bit of time, so went hunting for what number of reputation points each member could dish out in a day....

It's 3 positive and 3 negative reputation points within any 24 hours.

This all came about via a Gold member asking if it was possible for Gold members to have extras to the number normal members get, and as I've just found that's possible after all, I'm going to allow Gold members to have one extra of each in any 24 hours.