BST in Hyde Park 2014

Guest Tom Wells

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest I imagine it would be quite expensive for me to book a hotel now, so I'm not too bothered.

Just a thought, could these be 'add-ons' for people who already have tickets to bring extra people for cheap? Therefore they'd only be valid when accompanied with someone with a full price ticket as well?

It's in the interests of BST to get people on site really- they'll make more money from bars/food/merch than from ticket sales surely?

Of course, I'm sure there will be people who are willing to walk through the gate with anyone on their own with one of these tickets (I would), so there would be a way around it.

Edited by MattDavies__

To be honest I imagine it would be quite expensive for me to book a hotel now, so I'm not too bothered.

Just a thought, could these be 'add-ons' for people who already have tickets to bring extra people for cheap? Therefore they'd only be valid when accompanied with someone with a full price ticket as well?

It's in the interests of BST to get people on site really- they'll make more money from bars/food/merch than from ticket sales surely?

Of course, I'm sure there will be people who are willing to walk through the gate with anyone on their own with one of these tickets (I would), so there would be a way around it.

The thing is, if the tickets weren't meant to be sold at that price and therefore they don't let anyone in, they'll have to give the money back as the site doesn't claim that you have to be a particular person in order to get tickets for this price so nobodies really doing anything they should be so I don't see why they'd turn people away at the gates.

Managed to get tickets for Neil Young! Don't listen to him that much but it is worth it for my brother, would get tickets for the Black Sabbath and Arcade Fire if my brother wasn't in Spain and finding a hotel would be expensive now and I have travel for The Libertines sorted so it is a bit of hassle so this offer is taunting me

Oh well, still managed to get cheap tickets :D