paolo nutini

Guest monkey1989

• 7 years later...
4 hours ago, MaxPower said:

Resurrecting a very old thread -

Paolo new album out July 1st, new single released today 

Through the echos is a very good song. He's gone back to the loose/ live sound of second album. 

Would make a very welcome Sunday lunchtime slot on Pyramid. 

6 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Through the echos is a very good song. He's gone back to the loose/ live sound of second album. 

Would make a very welcome Sunday lunchtime slot on Pyramid. 

Through the echos is a brilliant song. Really hoping he’s on as he’s playing Bristol on the Thursday before the festival I think 

9 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

What was the info on him playing again? Also why would such a massive name not be on the poster?

Neil had info that he’s playing the Saturday although no stage or time. He could just be a late addition to the lineup, or even a secret set as iirc he’s being billed as an exclusive elsewhere so would be a way for Glastonbury to get around it, but we shall see.

Mentioned it a couple of times but could see him getting a similar slot to Liam in 2017 where he was like fourth down Other despite probably being too big for it. 

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Neil had info that he’s playing the Saturday although no stage or time. He could just be a late addition to the lineup, or even a secret set as iirc he’s being billed as an exclusive elsewhere so would be a way for Glastonbury to get around it, but we shall see.

Mentioned it a couple of times but could see him getting a similar slot to Liam in 2017 where he was like fourth down Other despite probably being too big for it. 

Please not the other. The Other already might have Sam Fender. Please dont waste 2 slots! (It's my least liked place in whole festival especially for watching large acts) 

4 minutes ago, danbailey80 said:

Please not the other. The Other already might have Sam Fender. Please dont waste 2 slots! (It's my least liked place in whole festival especially for watching large acts) 

Just idle speculation on my part - he could well end up as a late addition to the Pyramid, although the Saturday is looking a bit busy if the rumours we’ve heard are true. Can’t really see him being lower down, unless he’s a secret secret set on a much smaller stage. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

I think hes playing 2 festivals this year in the UK TRNSMT in Scotland and there’s one down south in august that he’s playing so hopefully he gets announced when the full line up drops 

• 2 weeks later...