How many times have you been?

Guest angelin

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading this forum is genuinely making me wonder how the hell I'm gonna fit everything in. Especially as I'm an old man now and want to see all the all-night stuff, and get to all the areas. Can't believe there's people on here who have never been to the park! I just wanna fit it all in, although there are some wise heads using the forum that would say not to try too hard

17th year for me this year - every festival since 1994

I really can't contemplate not going and would beg, borrow, steal to go. (or just work for a ticket haha!)

Reading this forum is genuinely making me wonder how the hell I'm gonna fit everything in. Especially as I'm an old man now and want to see all the all-night stuff, and get to all the areas. Can't believe there's people on here who have never been to the park! I just wanna fit it all in, although there are some wise heads using the forum that would say not to try too hard

My first was 2003 (still the best IMO - though last year was pretty close) and I've been seven times so far.

Missed out on 2007 and 2008 for reasons I can't quite remember - work-related no doubt - though can't say I regret missing '07 particularly!

Don't have a ticket for this year but haven't given up on it yet...

I've only really been to Leeds Fest before, going to try not get too overwhelmed trying to do everything (which no doubt I will have to stop myself from doing!) and just enjoy it, these forum threads are getting me so excited! :)

I was also a late starter, not doing my first one until I was in my 30s. That was 2003, and this year will be my 10th. Does hitting double figures make you a Glastonbury veteran?

This year will also be the 1st Glastonbury festival for my 16 year old son, who cannot wait (especially as he has had confirmation that he'll have finished his GCSEs before the Wednesday, unlike when his big brother first came, and had to miss the Wednesday due to an exam)

I was also a late starter, not doing my first one until I was in my 30s. That was 2003, and this year will be my 10th. Does hitting double figures make you a Glastonbury veteran?

This year will also be the 1st Glastonbury festival for my 16 year old son, who cannot wait (especially as he has had confirmation that he'll have finished his GCSEs before the Wednesday, unlike when his big brother first came, and had to miss the Wednesday due to an exam)