Jack White?

ssimpson90

No full set list of last yet but some bits from LittleRoom, Set from New Orleans:

High Ball
Dead Leaves
Sixteen saltines
Temporary Ground
Hotel Yorba

Slowly Turning into You/Steady as She Goes/ Cut Like a Buffalo/ Steady as She Goes/ Slowly turning into you medley

Cannon(with other songs similar to the above medley it would seem, hasn't been made clear what yet)

Ball and Biscuit (Played with the curtain still covering the stage)

You've Got Her In Your Pocket

Three women (Can't wait to hear that live)

Edited by III

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant clash more with metallica so I can watch all of Jack White and catch most or all of Pixies.

Didn't mean it in a nasty way to Metallica fans like yourself

And that's just mean.

I'm no Metallica fan. Either way I was just joking about that and I'm ecstatic that I can now see both. :D

Given Lazaretto a fair few listens now and really enjoy it, only song on it I really am not digging at all though is Just One Drink. Black Bat Licorice on the other hand...

yeah Just One Drink is a bit of a dud but the rest is pretty great. Black Bat Licorice is such a tune. hope he plays it at Glastonbury!

shame that Just One Drink seems to be one of the songs being played at every show (thus far). maybe that'll change once the album is released properly

Three Women, Lazarreto, Would You Fight For My Love, High Ball Stepper, That Black Bat Licorice - any of those from the new album would be lovely

also, considering before he was announced for the festival i didn't give that much of a shit about him, he's now one of my most looked forward to acts of the festival. why i'd never bothered to get in to the White Stripes before i'll never know (apart from icky Thump (album) which i've always loved)

reckon his set will be one of those 'i was there, and it was amazing' things that people talk about for years