Jack White?

ssimpson90

Really enjoying the new album and getting into blunderbus now as well. As a bit of a non-fan if I was gonna make a compilation cd to accompany these two in my car, what should I put on it?

That seven nation army is his best one, it's one of his b sides

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

international shipping has yet to start i think and if your name is Adam, you will be one the last to get it. They're shipping it by first name Z-A.

Some on there seemed confused in the comments if international had or not? (I think it revolved around Candians mostly :P)

Gave in and listened to lazaretto this evening, stunning album really! Really really like it! Three Women, Alone in My Home are just great...I actually really like Just One Drink to!

Agree with this. Alone in my home, for example, is brilliant. And it's interspersed with the more typical stuff such as Lazaretto and black cat licorice.

This COULD be better than Blunderbuss - will need more time to be sure. I don't want to be agreeing with III on whim, now do I.

You need to get song titles correct though. That Black Bat Licorice.

"ManchesterManchesterManchester, come onnnnnnnnnnnn, please be a Manchester date!"

*page loads*

"AHA! Yes! Manchester date. Thank you Jesus!..... Oh, balls, that's a shit Manchester in the USA. Where do we have?...

yeah, it's only his headline Bonnaroo set. bigger and more meaningful than any gig he'll ever play in Manchester

I was wondering whether to venture in to town to see if I could buy Lazaretto. I went to the shop to get some milk, and there, on the mat was an early Fathers Day present from my girls... Lazaretto!

Vinyl?

The clip with hisself and Fallon last night is worth checking out. Fallon's delight at the whole thing is palpable.

There's a mechanism on my turntable which means the arm automatically lifts up and the drive stops when the needle gets to the label, so no hidden tracks for me. Really great album though, I think I prefer this to Blunderbuss.

Thats a pisser but I reckon youre prolly better off in the long run bruv.

The years of quality that'll be wiped off good needles by this record cuzve all the fannying about...

0.jpg

My modern record player doesn't play 78 speed and my old Dansette that domestics the same thing yours does.

If side a's hidden track is owt like side b's it's no great loss anyway. Just a gimmick. I like it though. I haven't started shouting at clouds like wooderson. Can't see the hologram at all. Not tried fishing out my torch yet but will.

Is the hidden track that kid singing/crying?

predictive text on a phone. a,b and c are on the same button (2).

oh I see how you mean. I've never used predicted text apart from on my ipod.

I'm just messing with ya.

In the video for the ultra lp, one under label was Jack singing about "smoking weed" so I guess that actually is what the side A under label track is. I thought that and the baby sound were jokes they'd dubbed on for the video to keep the tracks secret.

Edited by III

This may be a dumb question but as you need to be registered with o2 priority and sign in with your mobile number would the link work for someone else? Or do you mean someone who's on o2 who isn't trying for themselves?

workshop

As far as I know the link works for other people. I've bought several tickets through 02 links that people have posted & I'm not an 02 customer...

Worked perfectly. 2 standing tickets booked. Thank you.

I owe you a drink my good man.

Edited by Frankly Mr Shankly