Jack White?

ssimpson90

• Replies 864
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Neil's wrong and his subbing Arcade Fire...a man can dream! :P

Great to see him on the lineup, from looking unlikely, to a european date to confirmed in a matter of days :D

Blunderbuss is now being played :D

Peacocks are better but..

We're in for a real treat :D

I think someone posted it in the another thread but Pixies are playing in Ireland with Arcade Fire on the Sunday and Monday, it would make sense if they played

the Friday to have a nice gap in between.

On the plus side it reduces the chance of a clash with Jack White though, if elbow are subbing arcade fire.

You listened to the album? Surprised you don't like it if you like his other stuff. Hypocritical Kiss, Hip (Eponymous) Poor boy and Weep themselves to Sleep are all up there with the best stuff he's done.

I prefer the first side of the LP. Still those are great songs too, just Freedom at 21 and 16 Saltines are the best. Edited by III

Maybe I'm being unreasonable but I think Jack White could easily have been announced as headlining this thing. His addition - specially seeing as its exclusive has just dominated the news for me today. His record is the first going on the turntable when I get home.