Glastonbury 2014 - who and how many people are you going with?

Guest sunnydaysblue

20 of us - me and the other half, and our 16 year old, and then a big group of friends and friends of friends, and yes, all going to attempt to camp together (apart from 3, who will be off in the campervan fields)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just me and the missus and we are both virgins. Done loads of festivals before but never the best

Around 30 of us, for the third year on the bounce. We're very lucky to be so successful with tickets for such a big group (we've got some bostin computers ere in the Black Country!). I was one of 3 out of the 30 who failed the first time round with tickets, but a mate had a marketing contact who had 3 spare tickets, so I snapped them up!

There's two Glasto virgins with us this time, I'm extremely excited for them! A few veterans. An amazing group of close mates, I can't wait to be back there!

My friend who I usually go with dropped out last minute as did some other friends but I still wanted to try for a ticket in the re sale as I missed out last year and wanted to go back! I got one so I'm travelling down on a shared private coach with no one I know. Then I'm camping with a girl I know and her 3 friends who were nice enough to offer. I usually end up going off on my own a lot for the bands but I'll hopefully be able to meet up with them during the nights and at least a few acts.

About 25-30 in our group, comprising of friends, my parents, two brothers and their partners. We usually camp further out in Dairy Fields as we tend to arrive at different times, so the latecomers have still got room when they show up.

Myself and about 10 of my friends who I went to uni with plus some friends of friends, all in all about 15. All of us have been before.Our group has been culled a bit this year, last year there was about 30 of us but loads just couldn't get tickets this year.

There's in our main group

8 consisting of 5 lads, and 3 girls, then with people were meeting there, another 4 girls, and then 3 more lads, with 2 of our mates working on site, which culminates in a grand total of 15 who I actually know, and the rest I think works out like a group of 40+ :lol:

Just the 2 of us.

Our entire crew spectacularly failed to get tickets in the original sale and the resale this year. Lots of people trying and lots of effort put in, all Glastonbury veterans but the ticket gods failed to smile upon us.

I managed to get my wife and I tickets working for Shelter on the bars. This will be the first in 12 visits where it's just the two of us. Could have got the others on but none of them wanted to work while there and pinned their hopes on the resale. We have worked other festivals before with just the two of us and tbh I quite like it even if it is a different experience. I will no doubt see a few people I know and I have other friends working there and then we will meet new people we work/camp alongside.

Already have another festival with all the crew that we go to each year and I think as a crew we are going to do Boomtown in lieu of Glastonbury so all is good.

Ok. This is an odd one!

I am going with 10 friends and erm my parents!!! We range from age 26-58. One of my friends will also be 6 months pregnant!

Most people are like "you took your parents to Glastonbury?" But once they meet them, they understand. They party harder than we do! :/

Just me and the fella going together. However we tend to meet up with other family members there. They live all over the country Wales, Yorkshire and London so it's our annual family get together (including my mad uncle aged 67 he can drink and dance any of us younger ones under the table and always the last to go to bed and first up)!

Edited by rischbrit