Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from down south and don't reckon courteeners could sell out wembley unless they had really cheap tickets and decent support acts, though saying they could probably do the O2, Vaccines and Two Door Cinema Club have both done it, tickets were £15 and had decent support acts as far as I remember they both sold out fairly quick so could see Courteeners doing O2. When I saw Courteeners at Reading 2012 there was hardly anyone there, even though foster the people were on after which packed out the place they really didn't pull in a strong crowd

Wembley Arena has a capacity of 12,500

O2 has a capacity of 20,000.

two door one deffo was I got a pair as soon as they were released unless it went more expensive later on, tbh whatever i post on this forum it seems to be wrong so you're probably right haha

Two Door might have been, I didn't go, although £15 seems pretty cheap for the O2.

Vaccines was more expensive

the fact they've said 'a surprise' makes me think it could be just one headliner

I'd take that at this moment, just as long as its a headline announcement! A few people we're commenting libertines on facebook other day and a guy put Libertines 12:00 on Tuesday so 11 over here.. im hoping they know something!

The fact that they have put "incredible surprise" scares me a little. If it is something really good like 3 good headliners and another 10 decent acts then thats cool. If its "The incredible surprise is we are sponsored by New Look this year" then I think there will be alot of anger on here and on social media..

I'd take that at this moment, just as long as its a headline announcement! A few people we're commenting libertines on facebook other day and a guy put Libertines 12:00 on Tuesday so 11 over here.. im hoping they know something!

ahh would love to see them twice this summer

The fact that they have put "incredible surprise" scares me a little. If it is something really good like 3 good headliners and another 10 decent acts then thats cool. If its "The incredible surprise is we are sponsored by New Look this year" then I think there will be alot of anger on here and on social media..

this is what i was thinking too, surely it has to be something important seen as though they've described it 'incredible' aha, could you seriously imagine how much grief they'll get if they announce like something pointless now!

The suprise is that I'm not the real Muzzy Izzet believe it or not.

you mean you've been having us on all this time?!!? so many people will be really disappointed.. next you'll be telling us all the other footballers on here aren't the real ones!

What an absolute load of shit this is. Courteeners are big throughout the UK now and if you are down south and not come across them yet I pity you. Plus Liam Fray is one of the most articulate people about at the minute and has a great fan base of true fans!

As for the other talk who cares what music you like, that doesnt make who you are at all!

Yeah, my post was clearly serious...

If you think Liam Fray's one of the most articulate people around you need to read a book.

And as for your final paragraph, that's exactly what I was saying...?

That Facebook status is very naughty. "incredible surprise" reaks of an exclusive act that no other festival has managed. Someone like Blur or the Stone Roses would do very nicely, however I'll not get my hopes up just yet...

Edited by sufc

Yer headliners are gonna be Kasabian, KOL, Calvin Harris and either a solo #LAD act like Weller/Albarn or Chase and Status being bumped up.

Cheers Bruv! Saved me from potentially not being able to sleep due to the announcement tomorrow! Drip....

"Liam Fray is one of the most articulate people about at the minute"

Liam Fray: You're like a tired piece of clingfilm, see through and flimsy

Class that.

You honestly not got anything better to do with your time that look up festivals you ain't going to?

Offer still stands, especially if you're going to Beni, fight me.