Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks mate, just booked my festival tickets!

The times on the FIB shop aren't as good as the ones offered on eufest. Eufest a good company?

Eufest are who i've got my hotel through, always seem good at coming back to people.

Asked before but anyone else staying in apartmentos prinicassim?

Apparently there's something called Rock the Town happening this year.

cartel-noche-rock.jpg

Not sure exactly where it's happening but I hope it's down on the beach.

Thanks mate.

Err, is this in english anywhere? Or can we find details in english?

Ah this sounds like a better idea.. we're staying in Oropesa too.

Is there a train station by the airport?

I don't think so no, I think it's a little awkward and you have to go into Reus itself and I'm not sure of the train route from there to beni. We figured we'd just get the taxi from reus airport to tarragona (bout 25 euro's) and have a night there where we can check out the amphitheatre and the town for the day (sampling a bit of culture on this trip you see B) ) . Then jump on the train to oropesa on the wednesday where we get down to business

Thanks mate.

Err, is this in english anywhere? Or can we find details in english?

It's in english on there mate, they have 5 stages setup eg Eurosol and 10 bands playing over two days. Tuesday and Wednesday and also it tells you what time they are on.

It's in english on there mate, they have 5 stages setup eg Eurosol and 10 bands playing over two days. Tuesday and Wednesday and also it tells you what time they are on.

Lol sorry I'm in work and I just glanced at it

Nice of them to put it on for free. Any idea when we'll know for sure where it's happening? Last year there was a class little party in a bar in beni, I'll ask my mates to see if they know which bar it was

Lol sorry I'm in work and I just glanced at it

Nice of them to put it on for free. Any idea when we'll know for sure where it's happening? Last year there was a class little party in a bar in beni, I'll ask my mates to see if they know which bar it was

the propaganda night?

it was good indeed

Eufest are who i've got my hotel through, always seem good at coming back to people.

Asked before but anyone else staying in apartmentos prinicassim?

we're staying in Princicassim, got 2 apartments for the 8 of us. Great swimming pool, very close to the beach and a Mercadona couple of minutes away!

We're now looking to try and get an apartment rather than camping. Anyone got any suggestions for where to stay if we can't get anything in Benicassim itself?

Just get somewhere in castellon or orpesa mate and buy a shuttlebus pass. You'll be paying top dollar for digs in benicasism now I suspect

I don't know why people are still moaning about the line up. I went to Kasabians Victoria Park gig last Saturday, trust me when I say, them alone are worth the ticket money, flights, apartment, trains.

People are moaning because there are two days without proper headliners a it didn't happen before and it's embarrassing because of the anniversary thing.

So just turn up with my paper ticket? and I am allocated a spot somewhere?

I am flying in separately with a mate to join a group of mates over there so are we best off meeting up before we go and get "registered" so we can get put together?

you dont get allocated a spot..you just find a spot and pitch your tent..so if you want to camp next to your mates,you're best going in together

Ok perfect, cheers mate.

another question, I am going to be booking my transfers via EUFEST and I am just wondering say for example I miss the bus because of a delay etc can I transfer to another one if available at a later time or do I need to pay and book again?

Anyone have any experience with this?

Edited by kiazz2014

You stayed there before?

How longs the walk from the actual festival?

yeah, this is the 4th time we're staying in those apartments. Walk from the festival is between 20 and 40 mins, depends on how fast you walk/how drunk you are. it's a nice walk to sober up a bit. There's a bus stop couple of minutes away from the apartments, so you can get to the festival easily, and few restaurants very close by.