Benicàssim 2014

Guest SteveGuppy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it funny that even though the amount of stick Thursday has had pretty much everyone on here has put more people or the same amount they would like to see on the Thursday as on the Saturday?!?!?

Surely there ain't gonna be that many big clashes with this line up? Although sayin this my last time I went there was some big clashes when there was no need to be and a lot a times I missed out and then had loads a time between who I wanted to see!!!

Isn't it funny that even though the amount of stick Thursday has had pretty much everyone on here has put more people or the same amount they would like to see on the Thursday as on the Saturday?!?!?

Surely there ain't gonna be that many big clashes with this line up? Although sayin this my last time I went there was some big clashes when there was no need to be and a lot a times I missed out and then had loads a time between who I wanted to see!!!

Yeah for the most part the Saturday sucks. But, it has the Libertines. There could be no other bands at all on that day and it would still be better than the Thursday.

The only potential clash I'm worried about is AHJ and Tame Impala

Edited by Mokes

When does the timetable get released usually? If at all?

If I remember rightly I think last year was a couple of weeks before the fest, so might get it next week.

right don't shout at me if this has been asked before but what kinda drink is for sale ? and what r the prices like is it about the same as uk rip off prices ?

Heineken, Vodka Red bull & a few other spirits. Drinks are priced in tokens you have to buy. Tokens are 3 euros each, a small heineken will cost 1 token and a large one (1 litre) will cost 3, Vodka red bull 3 tokens.

Irish Brothers and are new English friends to the game, July 20th the biggest Gaelic Football match is taken place, the biggest rivialy in Ireland. Dublin Vs Meath Leinster Championship Final! Then we have the only two Irish bands on the card! Let's take over this Festival! Hope to see you all in Donegal Club Bar for the match and then into beni! Up the Dubs

Irish Brothers and are new English friends to the game, July 20th the biggest Gaelic Football match is taken place, the biggest rivialy in Ireland. Dublin Vs Meath Leinster Championship Final! Then we have the only two Irish bands on the card! Let's take over this Festival! Hope to see you all in Donegal Club Bar for the match and then into beni! Up the Dubs

Where's that bar you're talking about?

I wanna see the match.

Thanks for the heads up on this pal, I'll avoid it like the fucking plague

Any idea how far Barcelona Sants train station is from the airport and what bars are around that area? Land in Barca about 7.30am on the Wednesday and planning on getting a taxi towards the train station and sitting in a few bars around that area until we need to get the train at 7.30 that night.... Fair to say il be well and truly tanked up by then....

Hi all,

Really sorry if this has already been asked, but do you have to register for Campfest? It says so on the terms and conditions page, but I cant find a link anywhere; does anyone know the link please?

Thanks x

They stated that there is no need to register this year... so dont worry about it.