First Time At T

Guest JackLlewelyn

Going to be doing just that! Don't fancy having my tent gate crashed by someone calling off the path :P! And I will do thanks, dont fancy being robbed. Pretty much looking for party central, it's my first ever festival so want to make it a good'un

Unless you look ridiculously young I wouldnt think so , I didnt get id'd when i was 15 , as I say only really fags and alcohol you'd get photo ID for in the arena, theyre not really arsed about drink at the campsite entrance unless its in glass bottles which they tend to give you plastic bottles to fill up with if you do have any glass stuff. Drugs is their main concern

campsite closes at midnight so they will have an hour to make sure they get their stuff from the car but in all honesty it will be very dark by then and putting a tent up in bad light is awful never mind complete darkness

Can you leave the campsite at any time and come back in? Or does it shut at a certain time? A couple of my mates have Thursday tickets but can't get there until about 11pm. Was thinking about going to meet them to help them with their bags but i will already be in

yep! think they do it on purpose but the car park is the furthest point away from the campsite whereas the bus drop off point is right next to it. try to encourage people getting the bus instead. made it harder for parking too as can only get a ticket on arrival now

• 2 weeks later...

I think the best thing is that for friendly people whilst hosting a bit of a get-together however in the event that u need to gathering directly as the night progressed then red camp is for u. Generally to the extent that i jump at the chance to stay up for some time after the groups complete i do like some kip before the one day from now so i stay in blue or in green depending where i can get space...