Stage Splits Announced

Guest CAMF111

Here is the stage splits then.... Everyones thoughts?

10303963_10152947924754968_8394813929700

Personaly I think Franz should swap with Bastielle, and Weler with Bug...

Also is there still any chance of diffrent subs than listed here? I like Paolo but I still think he is a poor sub compared to previous years...

those are our subs now the splits are out. possibly could have been changed or altered beforehand but now thats it in terms of the big ones. still a few names to be added on earlier times on different days. expect a few like the wailers, lily allen and possibly rita ora added.

personally bugg ahead of weller is strange and cant explain that one. franz should be main stage tho.

livid with some clashes though- manics v ed sheeran, soul 2 soul/human league vs pharrell is gutting.

Manics and alesso clashing. And j bugg and franz clashing has annoyed the fuck out of me! Oh and pixies and steve angelo. Now the stage splits are up you can see even more how piss poor this years line up really is. Just going to get smashed and roll with it. Unless muse foo fighters and prodigy headline next year I won't be back.

Edited by steviemac7777